Content

Time machine by internet

Saturday, November 7, 2009

From the famous relative therory of Physics professor, his theory bring me back to the past time. I don't any Time machine as in movie. I just have internet and my broadband. Last hour, I back to my teenage period when I started to play basketball.


I ever try to find my favorite movie "The Air Up There" many time since I have BB internet in few year ago. I just success in yesterday. That look like my time machine just work and can bring me back to happiness memory.


The story of this movie is a coach who went to Affica to find a tribal basketball player. The normal climax in sport movie always is spirit. This movie has many short of spirit. And it has colorful of tribal lifestyle and basketball tactic.


Last month, my professor talking about the new theory after the internet was launched "The world is flat". The internet fulfill the gap of lenght and cost of communicate. Then any news in one place can suddenly known in another place that look like we can see around the world by no horizontal line.


I found that the internet can bring me to the past time with less gap of time and low cost of information. Anybody who want to see, read, listen the past information. Internet can suppport. Moreover if they want to know the future, just click to horoscope website, HAHAHA.

So I have individual concept to promote the internet benefit. It is not just only bring people over the horizontal line but also it can bring you over the time. So as my individual concept I cannot say only that "The world is flat" anymore because I feel to the condition of the time. At the moment, I don't have any appropriate word to for flatness of the world with past, present, and future condition .


Finally, I hope to imagine the luxuriously phrases for my new theory before I got any prize from this new theory.
Goodnight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
My Ping in TotalPing.com