Content

BKK Marathon

Tuesday, November 24, 2009
How can I say "successful" in marathon by spend more time than last time?

That's a point!

My last record in Pattaya Marathon is 5 hours 25 minutes. But this time in Bangkok Marathon is 5 hours 30 minutes. I can say success because the condition is difference. Last time in Pattaya, routing is in hill up and down along routing. But in Bangkok is quite flat. In Pattaya temperature is higher than Bangkok as well.

The difference point is partner. In Pattaya, I ran alone in crowd. But in Bangkok, I ran with my boss who induce and motivate me to marathon. Once a day, I sat on chair with exhaust, fat and lazy. I don't khow his idea to ask me to run.

Last 8 months, he ask me to join Pattaya Marathon. Unfortunatly, my boss got pain at his knee from training. So he could not join. I feel his feeling with friend who talk about training everyday but cannot make success.

After he recovery, he always say "I will beat you in Bangkok". I hope he can do it. Because he training harden than me. The 20km distance is his record in training that I never done in training before. We are try to control training in limit and avoid to pain.

The night before Bangkok Mrathon, I feel exciting that normal for me to marathon, the activity that I practice too many months. The passion of marathon in my idea is I don't know the body respond during the too long running, I just can prepare my body only.

Finally, we were in stating point together, we ran together, and we were finish together. It's difference from last time that I started alone, I ran alone, and I was finish alone. Although, I spend more time in marathon but I make new record in buddy marathon.


P.S. Dear boss, I'm sorry about my record. We were finish together in same time. But you started early than me in second. You spend time more than me. Your place is 1807 but my place is 1806. So you cannot me beat me in this time. Please try again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
My Ping in TotalPing.com