Content

Prayer Cloths

Saturday, October 10, 2009
.
I should like to ask His Excellency, how can one obtain cloths that have been dipped in water from the Nanteos Cup? I should also wish to ask His Excellency to offer some prayers on behalf of my aunt, Margaret, who is undergoing a shoulder-replacement surgery this coming Wednesday. I thank His Excellency for his time and consideration. In Christ, Theodore.




Our prayers for your special intention are given. To receive a prayer cloth that has been immersed in water in the Nanteos Cup, please contact me privately. 
.
I agreed to contribute to a Channel Four British television programme about the Holy Grail in February 1997, and a documentary film for America’s NBC Channel in early 1998 where I was filmed at Glastonbury Abbey in Somerset. These transmissions included the Nanteos Cup, the remnant of a wooden bowl thought by some to be the Holy Grail. Though I am uncertain about the origin of this vessel and entertain considerable doubt about it being the Sacred Cup used by Our Lord at the Last Supper, I nevertheless became acquainted with a Protestant minister who has access to the Nanteos Cup for the purpose of immersing prayer cloths in holy water and chrism in the gnarled bowl to facilitate healing. Provided the source is Divine, who am I to question the means by which folk benefit spiritually? The location of the Nanteos Cup remains to this days undisclosed; though that other minister and I are privileged to share this information.
.
Divine healing via prayer cloths:



St Paul was stranded on the island of Melita (Malta). Unable to travel, God revealed to him the ministry of blessed cloths. The blessed prayer cloth is a point of contact, but the healing power derives from the risen Lord. In 1997 the Nanteos Cup was revealed to British television viewers and in 1998 to an American television audience despite the precise location of the Nanteos Cup always being guarded. Prayer cloths anointed with chrism and immersed in water poured into the Nanteos Cup, an olive wood bowl thought by some to be the vessel used by Our Lord at the Last Supper, was demonstrated. At Glastonbury Abbey for the American documentary I provided the genesis of the Holy Grail from Palestine to England, and, in the other film, spoke from my private chapel about the supernatural healing properties attributed to the Sacred Cup of the Last Supper.
.
Divine healing should not be confused with “faith healing” or “spiritual healing.” Divine healing is the effect of the Holy Spirit upon our natural beings. When the sick, suffering and demon possessed touched Our Lord, virtue went out of Him ~ the power of the Holy Spirit flowed from the Saviour. Divine healing can be experienced through the following means:
.
The laying on of hands in His name.

Anointing with chrism.

The prayer of Faith.

Fasting and prayer.

Anointed cloths.

Gifts of healing.

The Eucharist..


.

43 comments:

Unknown at: February 21, 2017 at 9:20 PM said...

How do i ask or evn get close to a prayer cloth for me and my sister that suffer with cancer and sever diabetes

Familia Delgadillo at: February 24, 2017 at 7:00 AM said...

Yes please send me your contact information my family suffers of severe autoimmune diseases.

Unknown at: May 1, 2017 at 10:56 PM said...

I got blind and my left side got paralyzed due to a brain sugery.Can you send me two prayer cloths, One for me and one for my mom migraine headadge. What is your contract information anyway.? I don't see it anywhere on this webpage, maybe because of my blindness. My email is nguyencfourtime@yahoo.com.

Unknown at: September 25, 2017 at 7:07 AM said...

please send info where i can get prayer cloth @ lunamaria04.ml@gmail.com

Unknown at: November 19, 2017 at 10:38 AM said...

If you who want a player cloth, go to this website: http://www.peterscothernministries.co.uk/page.asp?pid=504

Unknown at: November 19, 2017 at 10:39 AM said...

If you who want a player cloth, go to this website: http://www.peterscothernministries.co.uk/page.asp?pid=504

Unknown at: December 1, 2018 at 6:35 PM said...

I would love to request an anointed cloth for my dear friend diagnosed with terminal cancer. We know Jesus is still in the miracle business. Lisa email momseysworld@yahoo.com preferred email

Steve Henderson at: February 18, 2019 at 6:14 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steve Henderson at: February 18, 2019 at 6:16 PM said...

I would love to have a prayer cloth for myself. I'm suffering from diabetes, RA, osteoarthritis, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol. Please email me back at marque76h@gmail.com

Unknown at: February 21, 2019 at 9:05 AM said...

Asking for prayer cloth for my sister had surgery for breast cancer her name is millderd abraham asking for cloth for my self raymond abraham thank you

Unknown at: April 14, 2019 at 6:25 PM said...

I would love to get one for my priest who suffers with diabetes. I also have two children who have a rare birth defect fabrys as well as myself. May God bless the guardian of the cup and all Who come in contact with.

Unknown at: April 14, 2019 at 6:26 PM said...

May God Bless You

JS at: May 23, 2019 at 9:53 PM said...

I've seen documentaries, and testimonials of the effectivity of water poored over this cup. I have a strong faith, and believe in the abilities of the water. Whether it's in a vial, or soaked into a mat, or cloth or sorts! I'm not requesting this for me, but for my mother, who told me just yesterday, that she was diagnosed with cancer. I can't accept that, and I truly don't believe it! But, I just need a little help here! I'd like for my mother to have a blessed piece mat/cloth/vial of water poored over this blessed object! Please let me know what is possible. I'll pay for any shipping, materials, and even your service to me. But, please get back to me ASAP! God Bless, JP

Unknown at: July 29, 2019 at 3:41 PM said...

I would like 2 cloths, one for my granddaughter who has uncontralble epilepsyand one for myself for my broken arms. Please let me know how i can ontain this. Thank you and God bless.

Unknown at: September 11, 2019 at 5:52 PM said...

Did anyone ever hear back ? Is this a real site to order

Unknown at: February 4, 2020 at 6:57 AM said...

Would it be possible to get 2 cloths for my mother. She is going blind in both eyes. Her doctors have done everything they can. This is her last hope.

Please help us Sir.

Kevin

Sweat Shirt Manufacturers at: February 11, 2020 at 3:42 AM said...

we offer best high quality Poloshirts

Loriann888 at: October 23, 2020 at 3:06 PM said...

I was wondering if I could possibly get a prayer cloth for my boyfriend who is suffering from congestive heart failure, asthma, diabetes and severe chronic back pain. If possible, please contact me. Thank you

Brolly88 at: October 23, 2020 at 3:15 PM said...

My husband has a bad back that has discs gone and the bottom part will shift at times our insurance won't cover a surgery and he has a place on his right leg that has not healed since it showed up after a fall on our cement porch a few years ago may I please get one for him we believe in the healing power of God thank you and God bless

Unknown at: December 22, 2020 at 6:57 AM said...

hello my name is Johnathan, my father John is in the last stages of lung cancer with a lung function down to only 16% please allow me the prayer cloth for him I know it will heal him, Im happy to donate to any charity of your choice or do whatever it takes to recieve this honour. many thanks Johnathan

Unknown at: December 22, 2020 at 1:12 PM said...

I would like to have a prayer cloth.

Unknown at: December 22, 2020 at 2:41 PM said...

Reverend Peter Griffith I need a miracle prayer cloth for my son he's sick with cancer I do believe in Jesus our lord prayers do get heard please help me

Unknown at: December 22, 2020 at 2:42 PM said...

Thank you thank you thank you Merry Christmas

Meme at: January 5, 2021 at 6:15 AM said...

I would like to have a prayer cloth. I have had cancer twice and other problems. Thank you

Unknown at: January 23, 2021 at 8:52 PM said...

I would like to have a prayer cloth my daughter has been diagnosed with Lung Cancer she has flare ups a lot and a young child. She still struggles to work and try to support her son she is trying to be strong and I pray that the Lord bless us I believe in miracles 🙏

Unknown at: January 25, 2021 at 3:40 PM said...

Hi, i suffer from a stage 4 bladder cancer and would kindly ask if it is even possible to somehow receive the Prayer Cloth as this is truly my last hope? Thank you

Unknown at: February 2, 2021 at 4:07 PM said...

Hi I have severe rheumatoid arthritis and I'm a musician, please where can I get a prayer cloth? God bless

Unknown at: February 2, 2021 at 4:38 PM said...

Hi could you please send me a prayer cloth thank you god bless

Unknown at: February 2, 2021 at 4:41 PM said...

Could you please send me a prayer cloth god bless to 1723 Great Western Road Glasgow G13 2UU Scotland UK thank you

Unknown at: March 8, 2021 at 2:38 PM said...

May i have the prayer cloth from the nanteos cup please,need healing from diseases

Unknown at: March 22, 2021 at 2:38 PM said...

Need to have the prayer cloth from the nanteos cup Please,Jocelyne,Florida

Unknown at: May 12, 2021 at 4:04 PM said...

I would be blessed to have a prayer cloth. I am suffering from extremely breathing problems. Had to have a lung removed.

Unknown at: May 28, 2021 at 6:41 PM said...

We would feel blessed to have a prayer cloth. My husband suffers from back problem and I suffer from panic attacks.

Unknown at: June 10, 2021 at 10:26 AM said...

Hi how can I get a prayer cloth plz

Unknown at: June 15, 2021 at 8:46 PM said...

Can i please get a prayer cloth for my son with a drug problem?

Unknown at: July 21, 2021 at 7:07 AM said...

Can I please receive two miracle prayer cloths dipped in the Holy water from Jesus holy Grail..?..please let me know how to get these..thank you so much..blessings on you.. always..💜🙏💜

Tadsavage10@yahoo.com at: October 13, 2021 at 3:06 AM said...

Could I get 3 please 1 to help my son fight drug addiction 2 for many illnesses and 1 for my other son. God bless , hope to hear from yo soon. Thank you also

Tadsavage10@yahoo.com at: October 13, 2021 at 3:07 AM said...

Did you get an answer ? About prayer cloth ?

Unknown at: November 8, 2021 at 3:08 PM said...

Could I please receive a prayer cloth I'm suffering from severe back pain had three operations could not do anymore I have type 2 diabetes and I also have developed COPD I could please please please use a prayer cloth if you would please God bless you

Unknown at: November 8, 2021 at 3:10 PM said...

Could I please receive a prayer cloth I'm suffering from severe back pain I've had three back surgeries cannot do anything else for me I have type 2 diabetes and also I'm recently diagnosed with COPD if you could please send me one or respond to my reply request at locpage265@Comcast.net thank you and God bless you

Unknown at: November 16, 2021 at 2:13 PM said...

My I please get a prayer cloth 🙏

Unknown at: December 10, 2021 at 6:05 AM said...

Did you ever get one,. if so how did you get it or order it could you let me know

Unknown at: December 19, 2021 at 11:53 AM said...

May I please receive prayer and a prayer cloth. Tomorrow I am going through my 3rd hip surgery as one of my replacements has failed. Thank you in advance.

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
My Ping in TotalPing.com