Content

My boss

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My current boss is William (his nickname).

Dear Sir,

In this year, I don't know that how much is the achieved target. However I nearly to complete one target as your assigned.

First time, I found you. I ask you about your favorite sport. Your answer is running!!. Oh my god, my boss is not trendy. You come from Europe but does not play golf, football or basketball. I think it so boring to run. It's not exciting, interaction and any strategic. I'm the basketball player. The sport that very exciting, wet, fun and strategic. How I can play that sport with you. It's just step forward, sightseeing and stay with yourself.

Last 4 months, you came to me. And you asked me to join the Pattaya Marathon on 19th July 2009. What is your inspiration? My weight is 84kg and BMI is 28.7. And I have problem on my right knee since last year. However Marathon is my surprise project. How I can join Marathon with 42km. You gave me the training program for prepare myself to marathon just start with walk and short period. So I want to join the Marathon but how come.

Since I agree to join marathon. I start to run for 2-3 km up to 5 km and swim 500m and then up to 1000m within 3 months. I feel the pretty of running. I plan to prepare my body. You gave me a stick of chocolate to test my patient. I reduced to 75 kg as same as first time to join company. I feel the exciting to run. I want to run everyday early morning and evening. I listen many thing during running such as songs, joke, religion, ghost, news. Sometime I downloaded songs from company internet because you assignment is also company work.


Time is too fast, now 5 days to Pattaya marathon. You cancel your competition because you feel not good on your knees and ankels. I understand your feel because everyday we talk about traing and progress of our training. So you postpone to Bangkok Marathon in the end of this year, no problem. However I has to complete your invitation to finish my Pattaya Marathon. Now I can run nearly 15km with not much tired but I hurt my right toe.I hope to finish it.


How do you know that I can do it. You know my mindset more than myself.

Thank you for the inspiration that you gave me last 4 months. It is my big change.


Regards,
Pongtorn T.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
My Ping in TotalPing.com