Content

Five oranges for 3 kids

Saturday, April 24, 2010


My parent has 3 kids, 1 big girl and 1 big boy and 1 smart boy (me). When I was young, we lived together in very warm family in lovely home. My mother like to shop at morning market where nearby home. I usually went there with here, went by walk and back by tricycle, 5 baht for hiring.



When I backed form market and look for fruit or snack, I always surprise that why number of fruit or snack is not multiply by number of kids. I think that will be problem to allocate to 3 kids. My mom usually bought 2 or 4 or 5 or any amount that not multiply with 3. My mother may not understand rule of share for brotherhood.



I memory one situation that mom bought snack for 5 pieces. Firstly I think why not 3 or 6 that easy to understand 1 or 2 pieces per person. And for sure I ever have thinking like that more than 1 time.



An hour later, I just understand thinking of above a boy. He was just a boy and selfish. In another way, why he not think to his family, 5 people that include with father and mother. They also have right to eat the snack as well.



In behalf of smart boy above, I think he is not only one a selfish kid. Because I usually ate 1 of 5 orange, sister and brother were always not left a piece to father and mother.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
My Ping in TotalPing.com