Content

Long time, but nearly to finish

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

"Long time no see" My boss ever said to me when we leave for long time as a month. For this blog as the same, I did not up to date over 3 months. I found many thing success and unsuccess. I have a chance to do a new position, coordinator. Actually I ever think it easy to do but I found it hardly to manage.
I did the half marathon. It so bad. I didnot prepare myself enough. I spent for 2.15 hr and got terrible experience.

Yerterday I just did the verbal test (someone say oral test) about my small Thesis , Independent Study about earth worm farm. A few week before. I felt nevrous, unexpectable. Finally last week I can manage me neverous, let it be, let it go. Fortunatly, I got a kindlyness from 3 professors.

Last thing to talk about Thailand political. I don't know what it will be. I can dream. Just a dream

I love the King.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
My Ping in TotalPing.com