Content

Nanteos Cup

Wednesday, June 29, 2011
.


.
In 1997 I was involved in a UK documentary film about Jesus' visit to the western confines of England, and in 1998 I participated in a similar documentary for an American television network. I provided the genesis of the Sacred Cup (sometimes known as the Holy Grail) from Palestine to England in the custody of St Joseph of Arimathea. In the NBC documentary, I spoke from Glastonbury Abbey and in the UK programme the Grail Chapel at the Holy Grail Retreat Centre. As well as discussing the supernatural healing properties attributed to the Sacred Cup of the Last Supper, I talked about the visits believed to have been made by Jesus to England and the coming of the Grail to Glastonbury after the Passion. Since that time I have been inundated with requests for Prayer Cloths that have been anointed and blessed with oil and water in the Nanteos Cup (see photographs above). I must stress that I have never stated that the Nanteos Cup is the Holy Grail, ie the Sacred Cup used by Our Lord at the Last Supper, and personally entertain not inconsiderable doubt in claims of this kind made by others. I do not, however, question the benefit derived by those who subscribe to its healing qualities via investment in the Divine nature of cures attributed to healing via the Nanteos Cup.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com